As of May 2023, here are the top 5 most valued currencies in the world:
- Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD)
- Bahraini Dinar (BHD)
- Omani Rial (OMR)
- Jordanian Dinar (JOD)
- British Pound Sterling (GBP)
- Kuwaiti Dinar – The currency of Kuwait is the Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD), which is the highest valued currency in the world. As of May 2023, 1 Kuwaiti Dinar is equivalent to 3.31 US dollars. The Kuwaiti Dinar is divided into 1000 fils.
- Bahraini Dinar – The currency of Bahrain is the Bahraini Dinar (BHD). As of May 2023, 1 Bahraini Dinar is equivalent to 2.66 US dollars. The Bahraini Dinar is divided into 1000 fils.
- Omani Rial – The currency of Oman is the Omani Rial (OMR). As of May 2023, 1 Omani Rial is equivalent to 2.60 US dollars. The Omani Rial is divided into 1000 baisa.
- Jordanian Dinar – The currency of Jordan is the Jordanian Dinar (JOD). As of May 2023, 1 Jordanian Dinar is equivalent to 1.41 US dollars. The Jordanian Dinar is divided into 10 dirhams, 100 qirsh or 1000 fils.
- British Pound Sterling – The currency of the United Kingdom is the British Pound Sterling (GBP). As of May 2023, 1 British Pound is equivalent to 1.39 US dollars. The British Pound is divided into 100 pence.
It’s important to note that exchange rates can fluctuate frequently and these values are subject to change. Few more valued currencies are Euro (EUR), Cayman Islands Dollar (KYD), Swiss Franc (CHF), US Dollar (USD), Canadian Dollar (CAD).